List of Staff
- Primarch Dysley: Bureaucrat; Longtime positive contributor. Promoted from moderator and then administrator. Successor as head bureaucrat as per May 16, 2015
- JuriSuzuki: Bureaucrat; successor as head bureaucrat as per April 10, 2014, though has resigned. Inactive
- Lockexceles34: Bureaucrat; Worked with Nemesis to renovate the site. Inactive
- Catuse167: Bureaucrat; Responsible for coding and new templates. Is still the general secretary of agriculture, though. Inactive
- Timelinesplitter: Awarded due to administrative experience. Inactive
- Clarent: Awarded for helpful gnoming. Inactive
- Enuo5: Awarded for exemplary service to the site. Inactive
- Yuna467: Awarded due to excellent longstanding editing and loyalty. Inactive
- The Nemesisx: Former bureaucrat; Re-founder of Final Fantasy Answers. Eventually became a site vandal. Banned
- Emperor Mateus: Former administrator; Site design. Revealed as long time and persisting vandal. Banned
NOTE: Until further notice, Primarch Dysley is the only remaining active staff member. Please direct any questions, comments, or complaints to him.
I have archived the entire discussion up to this point and added it to the template. As I don't exactly know coding or how to properly do so as before, we'll have to deal with a parasite "article" for the time being. Pity.02:18, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
Hello everybody! Even though i'm certain nobody is reading this, I feel it best to come out and say it anyway.
As of today, Dysley is the ehad of the Wiki. Now he was always better at me than these things and quite frankly, has far more time and dedication than I did. I was rather...Forced into the role.
And I didn't do a very good job.
So I want to appologise to everyone for my mistakes and failings. Its been Dysley who has kept this ship up and running whilst i'm just...Sitting at the hel like some sort of ghost. So from now on, Dysley is the Big Cheese.
I do want tos ay however, thank you to all of our lovely users who contributed their time and energy for this site and to all of you who asked us so many questions that kept us busy.
With my new job, its very hard to get some time to myself let alone time to edit and look after the FFA. I'll still be here and happy to answer questions to the best of my ability but I am hereby announcing that Dysley is the new head of the FFA. I'd like everyone, users and anons, to make him feel welcome and treat him with the utmost respect and kindness.
As for the trolls...Well...We're still standing. Are you?
Thank you everybody. I enjoyed being a leader but i'm not quite cut out for it.08:58, May 16, 2015 (UTC)